Our "core" team consists of the following people:
Daria is our indispensable schedule manager in charge of many club projects. Her chief activities, however, comprise translating, studying linguistics (non-English languages including Esperanto and Dutch) and working as an author at http://bezkostey.org, a unique website must-to-know for anyone interested in foreign languages.
Other people who help us a lot
- Anastasiya Ivanova, an art devoted and inspiring girl with outstanding communication skills. Anastsiya helps us a lot with SUSU-related documents (and actually keeps us in touch with SUSU), she also organizes our relations with museums: holds excursions in English, iniciates our interpretation sessions.
- Nadezhda Bezgodova, a professional designer who creates most of our certificates, posters, T-shirts, visiting cards, etc.
- Anna Hermann, a language student and a talented singer, helps a lot during parties (good at both speaking and non-speaking parts, like eating) and makes really interesting presentations that are also aimed at enriching the members' vocabulary.
- Natalia Pshenichnikova, a great actor and singer and an amazingly creative person, provides Speak Freely with ideas (that become truly awesome events when implemented). She is the author of the Music Hall competition and our indispensable role game leader during the parties.
- Pavel Kirchanov, a true language-lover, is one of the main people thanks to who Speak Freely is a place of international and intercultural communication. Being a representative of AIESEC Chelyabinsk, he has brought lots of visitors from China, Columbia, India, Indonesia, USA and other countries to the club.
Please see also this page for information about people who contributed to the club devolpment in the past.